CP Inventories will complete a thorough Inventory of your rental property and detail all findings within a comprehensive Inventory Report.
- Review the condition of the property at the start of the tenancy. Our reports include all furniture, fixtures and fittings.
- Carefully survey the cleanliness of the property and note any areas of damage.
- Take high quality digital photographs. All areas of note are detailed within our written section of the report.
- Record meter readings, to support a hassle free move for new tenants.
Please complete the below details to be instantly emailed a sample Inventory Report:
- Review the inventory with the tenants and talk them through areas to note, including cleanliness and property maintenance advice.
- Many tenants are unaware of their responsibilities for garden maintenance and of the level of cleanliness expected by landlords and letting agents.
- Make any amendments to the inventory, if necessary.
- Confirm meter readings.
- Sign over keys to the new tenants.
- Both parties sign the inventory report to confirm agreement of the property condition.
- The new tenancy commences!
Upon check-out, CP Inventories will meet the outgoing tenants on the last day of their tenancy. The property should be empty of all the tenants possessions, and any furniture provided by the landlord should be situated in its’ original location. The property should be thoroughly cleaned (often completed by a professional cleaning company) and this should include carpet cleaning, if applicable.
- We thoroughly check the property condition against the original Inventory report and note any differences, damage or any missing items.
- High quality digital photographs will be taken as supporting evidence and included in the check-out report.
- Upon completion, CP Inventories will talk the tenant through their findings, take meter readings and take receipt of all property keys.
Please enter your name and email address below to be instantly emailed a sample Check Out report:
Interim Property Visit
CP Inventories can also complete interim property visits, on behalf of letting agents and landlords. We will visit the property, review the condition, cleanliness and garden maintenance, and provide advice to the tenant if required. On completion of the visit, CP Inventories will complete a report detailing any findings.
Gas Safety Checks & Gas Appliance Servicing
As an extra service to landlords and letting agents, CP Inventories can provide annual gas safety checks and gas appliance servicing. We will make a note of the anniversary and liaise with the tenant to book the safety check or service.
Areas covered by CP Inventories:
Andover Inventories, Ashurst Inventories, Bishops Waltham Inventories, Bitterne Inventories, Botley Inventories, Boyatt Wood Inventories, Braishfield Inventories, Brockenhurst Inventories, Burridge Inventories, Bursledon Inventories, Cadnam Inventories, Calmore Inventories, Colden Common Inventories, Chandlers Ford Inventories, Chilworth Inventories, Denmead Inventories, Eastleigh Inventories, Fair Oak Inventories, Fareham Inventories, Gosport Inventories, Hamble Inventories, Hedge End Inventories, Horton Heath Inventories, Hursley Inventories, Landford Inventories, Locks Heath Inventories, Lyndhurst Inventories, Marchwood Inventories, Netley Abbey Inventories, New Forest Inventories, North Baddesley Inventories, Nursling Inventories, Otterbourne Inventories, Owlesbury Inventories, Park Gate Inventories, Petersfield Inventories, Portsmouth Inventories, Romsey Inventories, Rownhams Inventories, Sarisbury Green Inventories, Southampton Inventories, Southsea Inventories, Titchfield Inventories, Titchfield Common Inventories, Totton Inventories, Upham Inventories, West Wellow Inventories, Warsash Inventories, Whiteley Inventories, Wickham Inventories, Winchester Inventories